We are a full service fabrication shop capable of cutting, welding, machining and painting various assemblies from small parts to large frames.
- Development of design drawings for many projects (conceptual, partial and complete packages of internal design projects)
- CNC plasma cutting up to 1-1/4" CS
- Stainless steel and carbon steel MIG welding
- Vertical and horizontal conventional machining
- Tube bending up to 2" SCH. 40 pipe
- Plate rolling up 1/4" x 60" wide
- Industrial paint / up to 11' 0" high and 20' 0" long
At KIMCo we enjoy very stable relationships with some of the largest steel distributors in the U.S.
We are able to negotiate pricing based on mill orders and long term commitments to our suppliers.
Specific industries we have manufactured parts for include:
- Integrated and mini mills
- Portable power generation
Kiser Industrial Manufacturing Co.
Refractory purge plugs molds